The Chrysler Town and Country Lake Jackson led the minivan revolution when it was introduced in 1982, and the trendy family people-mover, available at your Don Davis Chrysler dealership, has dominated the sector ever since.
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Angleton dealerships have this revolutionary minivan which has set the standard for the sector for more than 30 years, and has brought more than 75 major firsts for minivans. Simply stated, the Town and Country made the minivan cool.
Consider the following firsts for the Chrysler Town and Country:
- First minivan to offer fully-integrated child seats (1992)
- First minivan to offer standard passenger-side airbags (1994)
- First minivan in U.S. to offer a driver-side sliding door (1996)
- First minivan to offer 16-inch wheels and tires for enhanced performance (1996)
- First minivan to offer a power liftgate (2001)
- First minivan to offer Stow ’n Go seating and storage system and a split-bench third-row reclining tailgate seating (2004)
- First minivan to offer dual DVD system (2007)
- First minivan to offer a rear backup camera (2007)
- First minivan to offer heated seats in 2nd and 3rd row seats
- First minivan to offer an integrated Blue-ray DVD player.
The 2014 model continues the trend of excellence with its class-leading interior seating and storage, which is exactly the reason most of you buy a minivan — for the room to fit your family and all of their stuff. You’ll want to check out the whopping 144 cubic feet of storage space in this trend setter.
According to the Chrysler website, the Chrysler Town and Country Lake Jackson features the Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System. The fold-and-stow second-row seats fold into covered in-floor storage bins, allowing you to go from seven seats to two, or any combination in between. Plus, a Town & Country from a Chrysler Dodge Jeep Angleton dealer is the only minivan in its class that offers a one touch power folding third-row of seating.
Affordability is also a part of the Town and Country lure, with a starting price of a very reasonable $30,765 and fuel efficiency of 25 miles per gallon.
Visit the Don Davis Chrysler dealership at 214 West Hwy 332 in Lake Jackson, TX today to test drive the minivan that all other minivans are modeled after.
*MPG is based on 2014 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
*Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information.